26 August 2007

It's finally here! (click pic to enlarge)



Cant remember the exact date of which I made an order for the figurine. Probably sometime in June or so? or perhaps before that? This figurine was supposed to be in during July but I received an sms to come collect it only in August.

Besides Ryuk, I've also ordered for L!

Can't wait man! Ryuk looks fantastic! I've taken it out of the box and displayed it on my desk in the office and even tho my seat is pretty hidden, Ryuk still managed to attract attention to my also-manga/anime-crazy colleagues.

The paintwork is pretty good.

I didn't intend to get this in the first place. MH did. then i got tempted and placed an order as well. then I saw L... and got crazy. and placed another order. L's figurine has him squating (typically) on a couch. wahaha will post pic when I get my hands on it. Will molest the figurine crazily first though. Misamisa wasn't that cute. in fact, some expressions were quite bad. Light wasn't too bad. regret not ordering it. now that it's gone.. BOO HOO HOO!!! *cries*

Ryuk's mouth can open and close one! damn cute ah!

The figurine came with detachable hands. there's quite a few. one was holding on to the Death Note, one where you can attach apples to it. woo! apples got two variation. a whole apple, or one that's left with the core (cos Ryuk ate it up!!)

I paid for MH's Ryuk figurine. At first, she was supposed to be paying for it but since her birthday is coming up, YL and I decided to give it to her instead as a birthday present.

Maria's logic of the day: why deliberately spend on purchasing something for the sake of buying something for birthday presents when there's already an item available. muahahahaha!

0 comments: